The Quest Cusine Viva tableware is the perfect designer tableware for the home, patio, picnics, caravan and camping use....
- Special OffersView All
An ideal accessory for your tent as it provides a warm and comfortable surface underfoot. It is also ideal for children to...Special Offer £39.99was £49.99
This Cortes 2 is a quick and simple to pitch tunnel tent is the perfect choice for active and weekend campers. Offer a great...30% Off - Tent Sale £45.49was £64.99
Bulldog D.M. Suitable for Alko and Albe hitch heads...Special Offer £72.79was £90.99
13.1.The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations aim to reduce the environmental impacts of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) when it reaches the end of its life.
13.2. The goods covered by the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations fall into the following categories:
- Large household appliances e.g. fridges, radiators and air conditioning appliances
- Small household appliances e.g. sewing machines, toasters and clocks
- Consumer equipment e.g. TV’s, radios and musical instruments
- Lighting equipment e.g. fluorescent lamps and non-household luminaires
- Monitoring and control instruments e.g. smoke detectors and thermostats
- Cooling appliances containing refrigerants
13.3. The regulations do not apply to:
- Equipment where electricity is not the main power source through battery or mains supply e.g. a gas cooker
- Equipment that is part of something that is not EEE – other waste regulations may apply to such equipment e.g. the End-of-Life Vehicle Regulations cover the electrical components of vehicles
- Filament light bulbs
- Household light fittings of any kind
13.4. As a distributor of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) to household users, Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd offers a ‘retailer take-back’ scheme for its customers.
13.5. Customers can return to us in-store any Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) products for free on a like for like basis when purchasing a new product.
13.6. WEEE is accepted up to 28 days after the new item has been purchased.
13.7. Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd will then dispose of your WEEE free of charge.
13.8. The in-store take-back point is located in the Outdoor Leisure Store, Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd, A38 Bristol Rd, Highbridge, Somerset TA9 4EX.
13.9. Any product carrying the crossed out wheeled bin symbol must comply with The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (Amended) Regulations 2009 (WEEE) for disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment. This symbol indicates that the product must not be placed with normal refuse. Please see the WEEE Regulations for advice on how to dispose of these products.
13.10. The symbol used on battery products does not include the black bar across the bottom. The symbol is used to support the recycling of Batteries under the EU Batteries Directive. For more information on this please feel free to ask a member of staff.