Travel Water Bowl to keep your pet hydrated during days out. Can also be used as a food bowl...
- Special OffersView All
The Quest Cusine Viva tableware is the perfect designer tableware for the home, patio, picnics, caravan and camping use....Winter Sale 25% Off £8.24was £10.99
Kerry Limbo Comfort FootrestHighly comfortable foot rest with 2-legged sturdy aluminum frameTransforms the chair into a...Furniture Sale £26.39was £32.99
The Kampa Footprint Groundsheet provides additional protection to you tent's existing groundsheet against stones and rough...Special Offer £19.99was £24.99
Bulldog D.M. Suitable for Alko and Albe hitch heads...Special Offer £72.79was £90.99
Return of Goods Under The Sale of Goods Act 1979
23. Return of goods under the Sale of Goods Act 1979
23.1. You are within your rights to return goods under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 which are:
- Not of satisfactory quality
- Not fit for purpose
- Do not correspond to their description
23.2. If you wish to return goods which you believe are damaged or faulty, please telephone 01278 782725. We will discuss with you the problem and advise the best method of returning the item.
23.3. Goods are returned at your own expense and risk. We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. If you can prove the return of goods in an appropriate way, you will not have to bear the costs of any loss or damage in transit.
23.4. If you goods are excessively large or heavy, we can arrange for a courier to collect it at a price which we will agree with you in advance.
23.5. Please fill out and enclose our Internet Returns Form when returning any goods.
23.6. Upon receipt of the goods we will examine them for damage:
- If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, repair or exchange within 7 days of receipt of the goods
- If the fault is not obvious, we may need to return the goods to the supplier for testing. We typically expect a response from the supplier within 28 days. The following products usually need to be examined by the supplier; Electrical Appliances, Gas Appliances, Tents, Awnings, Porches and Motor Annexes.
23.7. In the event that the goods are found to be damaged or faulty, we will either:
- Refund to you the price you paid for the goods, plus the original delivery cost, plus the cost to you returning the goods to us, or, after consulting with you
- Send to you a replacement and refund to you the cost or returning the product, or
- Have the product repaired, return it to you and refund you for the cost of returning the product.
23.8. In the event that the fault or damage is not due to fault manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances the cost of repair, returning the goods to us and returning the goods to you would be at your expense.