Cancelling Your Order
19. Cancelling Your Order – Before the goods are sent out to you
19.1. The contract between us only becomes binding the point at which we dispatch your order. Therefore you are free to cancel your order for any reason, at any time before we dispatch the goods to you.
19.2. If you wish to cancel your order before the goods have been dispatched, please call us on 01278 782725.
20. Cancelling Your Order – After the goods have been sent out to you
Please note all goods must be in a new and unused condition together with all packaging, labels and tags together with a copy of your original receipt.
20.1. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you the consumer have a cooling off period during which you have the unconditional right to cancel the contract. The cooling off period ends seven working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you receive the goods.
20.2. You must provide us with written intent to cancel or we will not accept your return. You may contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Letter: Internet Returns, Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd, A38 Bristol Rd, Highbridge, Somerset TA9 4EX
20.3. The right to cancellation does not apply to the following goods:
- Goods or services where the price depends on fluctuations in the financial markets that cannot be controlled by the supplier.
- The supply of goods made to the customer’s own specification, such as custom-made blinds or curtains. But this exception does not apply to upgrade options, such as choosing alloy wheels when buying a car or opting for add-on memory or choosing a combination of standard off-the-shelf components when ordering a PC.
- Goods that, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned, for example, where returning the goods is a physical impossibility or goods that cannot be restored to the same physical state they were supplied in, such as nylon tights that become distorted once worn.
- Perishable goods like fresh foods or fresh cut flowers.
- Audio or video recordings or computer software that the customer has unsealed
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
20.4. You are under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Your right to cancellation is not connected with your duty to exercise reasonable care of the goods; however, action might be taken against customers for any breach of this statutory duty.
21. Returning Cancelled Goods
21.1. Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we require you to return the goods to us at your own expense as soon as possible by:
- Filling out and enclosing our Internet Returns Form
- By post or courier to the following address: Internet Returns, Highbridge Caravan Centre Ltd, A38 Bristol Rd, Highbridge, Somerset TA9 4EX
21.2. When returning goods in accordance with the contract, you the consumer must take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods and that the goods are not damaged in transit.
21.3. Goods are returned at your own expense and risk. We recommend using a recorded delivery service or equivalent as we cannot accept responsibility of goods lost in transit. If you can prove the return of goods in an appropriate way, you will not have to bear the costs of any loss or damage in transit. If your item is excessively large or heavy, we can arrange for a courier to collect it at a price which we will agree with you in advance.
21.4. Whilst in your possession, we ask that you inspect goods indoors taking care not damage or soil them. We also ask that you return items in their original conditions; this includes all tags, instructions and any packaging.
22. Refunding the cost of goods to you
22.1. Once you have notified us of your wish to cancel, we will refund to you any money paid in relation to the contract as soon as possible and in any event, within a maximum period of 30 days. We will refund to you, any money paid in relation to the contract by, or on behalf, or the customer, to the person who made the payment. This includes:
- Full price of the goods
- Deposit or prepayment made
- Cost of delivery
22.2. We are unable to refund the cost of return for cancelled goods.
22.3. If you fail to return the goods, or goods are returned at our expense, we reserve the right to charge you the direct cost to you of the return. We cannot deduct this amount from your refund.
22.4. Our preferred method of repayment is to credit the refund back to the original card with which you made the payment. If this is not possible, please let us know how you require a refund to be made at the time that you notify us of your intent to cancel.